Welcome to Lydian International
Lydian is an emerging gold developer, focused on its 100%-owned Amulsar Gold Project in Southern Armenia. Amulsar will be Armenia’s largest gold mine, with total estimated mineral resources containing 3 million gold ounces as measured and indicated resources, 2 million gold ounces as inferred resources, and estimated annual production targeted at 200,000 gold ounces.
Lydian received approval of the Mining Right for Amulsar in late 2014. This represents the final stage of the mining permitting process and grants Lydian the right to develop the Amulsar Gold Project in line with the parameters detailed in the updated feasibility study (October 2014).
The updated feasibility study demonstrates Amulsar as a compelling opportunity for a large scale, low cost operation utilizing open pit mining and conventional heap leach processing. Highlights include:
- Total recoverable gold of 2.1 million ounces over a 10.4 year mine life
- Gold production averaging over 200,000 ounces per year
- Initial capital costs of $426 million
- Low all-in sustaining costs of $701 per ounce of gold
- 84% gold recoveries and 2.8:1 strip ratio
- Accelerated after tax-cash flows to support early payback and project financing
- After-tax unleveraged IRR of 20.2% and NPV5 of $306 million, at a gold price of $1,250
|15-20 min delay|